What: Ice Skating at Highland Ice Arena!
Who: All Queen Anne Cub Scouts and their family and friends
When: Tuesday, December 30 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (stay longer if you like – admission is good until 5:15 p.m.)
Cost: Admission is $2.50 per person (you will need to mention you are part of Queen Anne Cub Scouts to get this rate). There is an additional $3.00 fee per person to rent skates.
to Bring (ideas): Wear your red Pack t-shirts, warm coat, hat and gloves – helmet (optional).
Adult Volunteers: Our adult volunteer for this event is Garrett Baserman (Tiger Dad -- c:206.910.4915) who will be there early to secure a place for us to sit.
Please note: This is public skate time so the community at large will also be there. Once you’ve paid your admission and have obtained your skates, please look for the other Scouts who will gather in one location.
Highland Ice Arena
18005 Aurora Avenue North, Shoreline, WA
From the south (via Aurora Ave N / SR-99)
- Travel north on SR-99 / Aurora Ave N (appx 7 miles)
- Arrive at 18005 Aurora Ave N (left side of street)
From the south (via I-5 N)
- At exit 176, take ramp right for NE 175th St toward Shoreline
- Turn left onto N 175th St
- Turn right onto SR-99 / Aurora Ave N
- Arrive at 18005 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133-4419
Parking is available at no cost
Here is a link to the Ice Arena’s website if you need more specifics: http://www.highlandice.com/default.htm