- Reconfigure how the site is laid out, if necessary
- Flash page / banner for current info, e.g., recruiting event, next activity, etc.
- Ability to add calendar items to electronic calendars
a place for families to post input about their experience at an
event…and to give rating feedback on how they enjoyed the events\
- determine how the web site is currently used so as to figure out “hits”
eliminate details from emails and simply provide a link to the website
for the information so folks start to rely on the web site more
- Email accounts that are cub scout names as opposed to personal names
- if there is a way in the redesign to allow users to post their own
photos that would cut down on the administrative needs from just a few
people... if you are concerned about quality (or appropriateness) of
the pictures, you could have it flag you or someone to approve them
before they post.
- ability for “members” to change their contact information and have it flow through to our distribution lists (private)
- Have a “recruiting page”
- Have a place for families to indicate anticipated attendance at events
- Have a place for families to indicate volunteer sign-up for events and positions
- Involve the Webelos in the changes?
- Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki